Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : eXisTenCeSS Monday 27 February 2012


Stages to achieve this dream is a practical way to set goals and achieve it, rather than just theoretical. Can be practiced with ease! Its source is a hot thread posting the DJ
7 Phase Dream Achieved"You will never go anywhere if you do not know where"The main reason why one can never be rich / successful is because he did not choose or have a target to be rich / successful.Here are some steps you can try to determine Agan GOAL in life Agan:A. POSITIVEGOAL Agan should be stated in positive sentences and can be measured with certaintyHappy, happy, healthy, successful GOAL is an example that can not be measured with certaintyExample:


    
"I want to be happy"? can not be measured
    
Question: "What makes Agan Happy?"
    
Answer: "If I had a lot of money"
    
Question: "How much money Agan want?"
    
Answer: "About 10 billion"GOAL means Agan should be changed instead of "I want to be happy" but it becomes:

    
"I want to have money of Rp. 10 billion"2. CONTEXTContext talking about when, where and with whom Agan Agan GOAL wants to be a realExample:

    
Positive: "I want to have money of Rp. 10 billion"Outcome:

    
(Where) Something in Bank Indonesia
    
(When) Month December 2012
    
(The Who) My Wife and Kids3. EvidenceAgan Agan must see with the imagination and involve the five senses (seeing, hearing, feeling) when Agan has had / reached GOAL Agan and processes at the time while heading GOAL Agan Agan. How to know if Agan Agan Agan has reached GOAL!Example:

    
I see my savings increased by 10 billion
    
I heard my wife say "Pah, we have a lot of money now"
    
I feel happy because they can have plenty of time to play around with my kidsHow Agan Agan know that are heading toward a GOAL Agan?

    
When I see myself depositing money in Bank4. SELF CONTROLGOAL Agan can not create for others because they have free will and Agan can not control them completelyOutcome:

    
Agan can not say:
    
I want my child ... ... ... ... ...
    
I want a husband / wife / friend of mine ... ... ... ... ...5. ACTIONThere are three actions that should be made to bring Agan Agan little closer to the GOAL Agan:Example:

        
What action should Agan improve?
        
What habits should Agan could reduce that time to the other positive thing?
        
The initial step of what I would do to bring me one step closer to my Goal?Outcome:

        
I will increase traffic to my sales increased prospects
        
Reduces the time online game with ngaskus facebook
        
Creating a schedule for tomorrow and visit this week6. WorthwhileAgan should have a good reason why it should reach the GOAL Agan AganAsk why it is important Agan GOAL?Outcome:

    
Question: "Why do want to have money Agan 10 billion?"
    
Answer: "Because I want my family happy"
    
Question: "Why is it important?"
    
Answer: "Because I want to be fathers and husbands who are responsible!"7. VISUALAgan should be able to imagine the deep, moments where Agan Agan have what want (GOAL).Feel the feelings of that time Agan, Agan listen to what you want to hear and see what you want to see Agan.Agan see a larger image, clear voice heard and doubled Agan Agan feelings felt 100 times.Keep in mind GOAL Agan Agan and hearts so that every time he would tell Agan Agan if no action is away from the road to GOAL Agan.THERE ARE 2 IMPORTANT THINGS TO MAKE THE GOAL:A. WRITE DOWN IN THE PAPER THAT ALLOW YOU CAN READ-REVIEW BERUALANG. If TS MAKE PAPER IN A SMALL, TARO CONTINUES WALLET, IN LIEU OF PHOTOS2. WRITE DOWN IN YOUR MIND




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 eXisTenCeSS - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -